1. What is going on in Prosper? https://prosperedc.com/business-resources/planning-division/
2. What are the latest retail developments? https://prosperedc.com/business-resources/planning-division/
3. What businesses are coming to Prosper? https://prosperedc.com/business-resources/planning-division/
4. What incentives do you offer? https://prosperedc.com/site-selection/incentives/
5. What are the demographics of Prosper? https://prosperedc.com/site-selection/demographics/
6. How can I subscribe to your newsletter? https://prosperedc.us18.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=84ddff67a398994751754bf1f&id=26e049d026
7. Do you have an aerial map? https://www.prospertx.gov/about-prosper/maps/
We do have hardcopy maps available, but they are from 2017.
8. I want to move my business to Prosper. How do I get started? Utilize our Designated Developer/Business Program by contacting: Khara Dodds firstname.lastname@example.org 972-569-1090
9. Does Prosper have available land or buildings for sale or lease? Contact Blue Star Land 214-387-7780; or Lincoln Properties 214-542-3803
10. What is the tax rate in Prosper? For specific property questions utilize the following link: https://collin.truthintaxation.com/property-search In general tax questions: https://prosperedc.com/site-selection/taxes/ and https://www.prospertx.gov/news/tax-rate-unchanged-11th-straight-year/
11. What will the population be at build out? 80,000 to 100,000 by 2040.
12. When and where are your board meetings? Our board meetings occur the third Wednesday of each month at 6:00 PM in the PEDC boardroom at 121 West Broadway Street.