Mission & Vision
To inform, encourage, engage, and educate citizens by providing resources and service that respect individuals and ideas, inspire lifelong learning, and build community.
Amenities for all ages:
- Over 25,000 items in their on-site collection, with new items added monthly
- 30,000+ digital items available
- Free Internet access via Wi-Fi
- Hotspots available for checkout
- Use of Desktop and Laptop Computers
- Print, copy, scan, and scan-to-email
- 3D Printing
- TexShare Databases
- Mango Languages Database
- Hundreds of virtual programs
- Our very own youtube channel
The library also offers exciting, innovative, informational, and relevant programming for children, teens, and adults. For more information on programming and events visit:
Visit the Library Website
Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Leslie Scott, M.L.I.S.
Director of library Services